I am crazy about looking after my skin and never miss out on an opportunity for trying out a promising skincare brand; especially given what the changing seasons can do to my sensitive skin. Recently I had the good fortune of trying out an entire collection of a wonderful brand called Lavelier. They have a whole host of collections for various skin types and issues. I chanced upon their Marine Essentials Collection and have been hooked to it so far. At the onset let me tell you that you will be floored by the luxe packaging as was I 🙂
Lavelier harnesses the restorative powers of the ocean for every skin care need. That sounds so intriguing right? All the products are infused with the revitalizing potential of the deep sea. That itself pushed me to try the products and see whether my skin was receptive to them.
The Marine Essentials collection is a great daily essential skin regimen, for all skin types.
And for starters that’s what I love about it. It’s a collection of seven amazing products that take care of the well being of your precious skin from AM to PM. The products fight the signs of aging and fine lines, something that I really need right. now. Ofcourse, the entire collection needs to be used for optimal results. Here’s a break down of the collection and a little bit about each product.
- Biology Mousse Cleanser – It’s a fabulous and gentle cleanser that refreshes and luminizes the skin It transforms into a rich lather which most cleansers don’t so and helps to dissolve away makeup, dirt and other impurities while helping to energize the appearance of the skin. Needs to be used daily by massaging a small amount into wet skin until a lather is achieved and then rinsed clean with cool water.
- Marine Deep Moisturizer – This is my favorite in the entire collection. This lush moisturizer is infused with a Green Tea Extract and Retinyl Palmitate to help soothe dryness while fighting fatigue and fine lines; and helps in restoring radiant freshness to the skin while also lending it ageless luminosity. The best part is that it is for all skin types. After using the cleanser, it’s best to use the moisturizer by massaging a small amount onto the face and neck until it is completely absorbed. For best results, pair with Lavelier’s Intensive Facial Peel.
- Marine Evening Repair Cream – This gentle night cream has helped my skin a lot. It is infused with the moisturizing power of Shea Butter and the antioxidant properties of Coral Seaweed extract. The cream helps to firm and plump the skin while retaining the skin’s moisture levels, thus not only allowing you to rediscover beauty sleep but also allowing you to wake up to luminous, beautiful skin. What can be better than that? It needs to be applied on clean skin. Just massage gently on the face and neck in circular motions until fully absorbed, every night.
- Nourishing Night Serum + Vitamin C – Anything with Vitamin C in it does the trick for skin. And this nourishing Night Serum is fortified with Vitamin C, Retinyl Palmitate and powerful marine botanicals that target fatigued, lackluster skin to help promote a rested, luminous glow while helping to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I so wish I had discovered this after giving birth to my daughter. My skin looked fatigued all the time then. I love that the serum aids in restoring the look of age-defying vitality to the skin. It needs to be used nightly on freshly cleansed skin, massaging into face and neck until fully absorbed. Avoid application to eye area of course.
- Intensive Facial Peel – This exfoliating product is truly amazing especially for busy mommies like me who have no time to visit the salon for a good facial massage and peel service. This facial peel gives the skin a powerful boost in radiance and a more youthful appearance. It uses the smoothing benefits of Nut Shell Powder and age-defying infusions of Coral Seaweed to help achieve a cleaner, more fresh appearance. I use it once or twice a week on clean, dry skin by vigorously massaging a liberal amount onto the face and neck, avoiding the eye area of course. It just needs to be rinsed clean with cool water.
- Eye Firming Concentrate – My eyes are always tired, what with a toddler waking me up so many times in the night, and my eyes are thankful for this product. The Lavelier Eye Firming Concentrate is a powerful anti-aging cream that is infused with marine botanicals and the stimulating effects of encapsulated Caffeine which help to deliver a more rested and refreshed look to the delicate skin around your eyes. It needs to be used on a daily basis on clean skin, using the finger tips and gently tapping onto under eye area.
- Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe – Now this one is the most fascinating product in the entire collection. It specifically targets fine lines and promotes a smoother and more youthful-looking complexion by delivering targeted anti-aging ingredients to the areas of concern. It is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and DMAE, and thus is a very powerful wrinkle-fighting treatment! At first I was a bit apprehensive about using it but after the first use I was in love. The solution needs to be applied directly onto fine lines and wrinkles and excess solution needs to be removed with a cotton swab. You need to let it dry and stay expression-less for 2 minutes (that’s the tough part but not impossible). Ideally this should be used on a weekly basis.
Here’s also a quick video on how to use the Marine Essentials Collection.
Highly recommend Lavelier if you wouldn’t mind spending the moolah. The products range anywhere from USD 200 to USD 995. But they are truly worth it. Tell me what you think about the collection and if you have any questions, I will be most Hppy to answer them.